We adhere to the following 16 fundamental truths of the Assemblies of God.
- The whole Bible is the inspired word of God. It is absolutely true from front to back and is our guide
for our faith and our daily lives. (2 Tim. 3:15-17; 1 Thess. 2:13; 2 Peter 1:21)
- There is only one true God, the creator
of Heaven and Earth and redeemer of mankind. The one true God has revealed Himself to man through the Father, the Son,
and the Holy Spirit. (Deut. 6:4; Isaiah 43:10, 11; Matthew 28:19; Luke 3:22)
- Jesus Christ is the Eternal Son of God.
(Matthew 1:23; Hebrews 7:26; 1 Peter 2:22; Acts 2:22; 1 Corinthians 15:3, 4; Philippians 2:9-11)
- Man was created good
and upright but chose a path of sin by yielding to temptation causing separation from God. (Genesis 1:26, 27; 2:17;
3:6; Romans 5:12-19)
- Our only hope of being saved from this separation from God is through repentance toward God and
faith toward the Lord Jesus Christ believing that He died on the cross as payment for our sin. (Luke 24:47; John 3:3;
Romans 10:13-15; Ephesians 2:8; Titus 2:11; 3:5-7)
- We must be baptized by immersion in water as a testimony of the commitment
we have made to Jesus Christ (Matthew 25:19; Mark 16:16; Acts 10:47, 48; Romans 6:4) and observe Communion to remember
what Christ has done for us. (2 Peter 1:4; 1 Corinthians 26).
- All believers should be filled with the Holy Spirit and
fire according to the command of Christ so that we will have the power to be witnesses and to faithfully live according
to God's will. (Acts 1:4,8; 1 Cor. 12:1-31)
- The evidence of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is speaking in tongues. (Acts
2:4; 1 Cor. 12:4-10,28).
- We must live a life set apart and separate from all that is evil and live dedicated to God.
(Romans 12:1, 2; 1 Thessalonians 5:23; Hebrews 13:12)
- We should be an active part of a church with a mission to bring
the message of Christ to others locally and around the world. (Mark 16:15-20; Acts 4:29-31; Hebrews 2:3, 4)
- God divinely
calls people to be in special areas of church leadership and evangelism, worship and building up the people of the
church. (Ephesians 4:11)
- Jesus still heals today just as He did when He walked the Earth (Isaiah 53:4, 5; Matthew 8:16,
17; James 5:14-16)
- Jesus promised when He left Earth that He would return to get those who believed in Him and He always
Keeps His promises. (1 Thesselonians 4:16, 17; Romans 8:23; Titus 2:13; 1 Corinthians 15:51, 52)
- After Jesus' return,
we will rule with Him on Earth for 1000 years. (Zech. 14:5; Matt. 24:27, 30; Revelation 1:7; 19:11-14; 20:1-6)
will be a final judgment where all those who never accepted Christ as savior will be sentenced to Hell. (Matt. 25:44;
Mark 9:43-48; Rev. 19:20; 20:11-15; 21:8)
- After the thousand years and the final judgment, Jesus will recreate the earth
to perfection as He did in the beginning for those who were faithful to Him until the end and they will live in this
paradise forever. (2Peter 3:13; Rev. 21:22)